[Question] how can I install FBI on OFW 11.3.0.36U ?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by SkulllKid, Apr 12, 2017.

1. SkulllKid
    OP

SkulllKid Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2015
    United States
    Hi I want to know if it is possible do it on ofw, I found a video on youtube (I don't know if i can put the link here) but he has an new 3ds on 11.3 and he put the homebrew with soundhax,and then he put files like safehax, udsploit, ctr, he install the udsploit, and then the safehax, to downrade, well all the process to hack the 3ds, and finally he install the fbi.

So I just want to know if I can downgrade my new 3ds xl, because i already brick one a few months ago so i don't one another brick :(
    or if i can follow the steps on 3ds guide to put fbi on my new 3ds? What can I do for now?
    My 3ds is the new on ofw 11.3.0 and I don't have the hombrew launcher yet, i don't know if i can install with the soundhax or with the doodlebomb? if it is the same, i really don't know too much about this so thats because I want to ask first, Thank you

2. BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247 GBAtemp Stoner

Oct 22, 2008
    United States
    I'm so high, I don't even know!
    https://3ds.guide
    Just follow this guide.

No, doodlebomb is a 11.4 exploit. Use the guide it has all the files and explains where to put them and how to use them.

Tips: Make a NAND backup, copy the OTP.bin to your PC, read all the redish bubbles and don't skips steps. You should come out brick-free if you do all of that.

Last edited by BL4Z3D247, Apr 12, 2017
    SkulllKid likes this.
  3. SkulllKid
    OP

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2015
    United States
    Thanks!! I already do it, all perfect! I don't know how to delete the post or if someone else have to close it, but thank you so much!!

BL4Z3D247 likes this.
  4. fireframe

fireframe Member

Newcomer
    Feb 2, 2016
    Indonesia
    Wait what? now 11.3 is hackable and can use A9LH??

5. pixelmasher

pixelmasher Gaming Gamer

Dec 12, 2016
    United States
    Near N3DS
    Yes.

6. SkulllKid
    OP

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2015
    United States
    Yes you can put arm9, GodMode, FBI, like the hack of all life, :D i do it, on my new 3ds xl

7. Giodude

Giodude GBAtemp's official rock

GBAtemp Patron
    Giodude is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    May 17, 2015
    United States
    New York