Hacking [Question]Going from Sysnand9.20/ReiNand10.7 to Luma3DS+AL9H

Saintwave

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greetings!

I'm quite new to the custom scene and currently unsure what steps to follow, so I would like to humbly ask for help.

Around a month back, I've successfully (After trying for 3 days) installed ReiNand on my N3DS XL(US) using this guide:
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJezO56ILjY

I currently have SysNand on 9.20 and my ReiNand on 10.7, after reading a couple of posts, I'm convinced that I need to update to Luma3DS+A9LH for a more convenient everyday gaming.

Problem is, I have no idea how to do this with my current setup, do I need to revert everything to the latest sysnand before attempting anything? Or can I update my current setup to the one I want?

Could someone please point me in the right direction, I'm nowhere near tech-savvy enough to figure this out on my own yet, I do hope you guys understand. In any case, thanks in advance for helping me, or even just taking time to read what I wrote.

Cheers!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Greetings!

I'm quite new to the custom scene and currently unsure what steps to follow, so I would like to humbly ask for help.

Around a month back, I've successfully (After trying for 3 days) installed ReiNand on my N3DS XL(US) using this guide:
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJezO56ILjY

I currently have SysNand on 9.20 and my ReiNand on 10.7, after reading a couple of posts, I'm convinced that I need to update to Luma3DS+A9LH for a more convenient everyday gaming.

Problem is, I have no idea how to do this with my current setup, do I need to revert everything to the latest sysnand before attempting anything? Or can I update my current setup to the one I want?

Could someone please point me in the right direction, I'm nowhere near tech-savvy enough to figure this out on my own yet, I do hope you guys understand. In any case, thanks in advance for helping me, or even just taking time to read what I wrote.

Cheers!
All you need is here: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Edit: :ninja:

Saintwave

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Should I revert to stock first? I did a quick read of that before posting this thread, and though I honestly understood only more or less half of it, I have no clue if I could use my current setup to upgrade, or to revert first.

I am really sorry for the hassle for everyone, I'm just quite scared to do something wrong. I'm gonna read the whole guide again thoroughly this time, hope I can understand more of it. Though more comments/tips are very much appreciated. Thank you.

Cheers!

EDIT: Does formatting my SD CARD = Making my System Stock again?

Last edited by Saintwave,

Pikm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should I revert to stock first? I did a quick read of that before posting this thread, and though I honestly understood only more or less half of it, I have no clue if I could use my current setup to upgrade, or to revert first.

I am really sorry for the hassle for everyone, I'm just quite scared to do something wrong. I'm gonna read the whole guide again thoroughly this time, hope I can understand more of it. Though more comments/tips are very much appreciated. Thank you.

Cheers!

EDIT: Does formatting my SD CARD = Making my System Stock again?
Formatting your SD card just removes emunand, all of your games, and every last one of your saves with no way to get then back. So have fun!

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free