[Question] Gateway saves to emuNAND saves.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by SkittleDash, Mar 18, 2016.

1. SkittleDash
    OP

SkittleDash Loading...

Oct 21, 2015
    Japan
    Hope's Peak Academy
    Hey, everyone. I was wondering if it's possible to use or convert Gateway saves for use on emuNAND. I'm currently on rxTools and most of the saves I find are in .SAV format which I believe is what Gateway uses. So is there anyway?

2. astronautlevel

astronautlevel Finding a reason, waiting for a miracle

Jan 26, 2016
    United States
    That Nightly Site™
  3. SkittleDash
    OP

SkittleDash Loading...

Oct 21, 2015
    Japan
    Hope's Peak Academy
    I've already looked at that and I do use Google. Couldn't find anything helpful. Let me clarify a bit more. Games played off Gateway uses a save like this, (0004000000053F00.sav) as Cia uses something different. Pretty much, I was looking for something like .3DS save to .Cia save.

4. astronautlevel

Jan 26, 2016
    United States
    That Nightly Site™
    .cia is a file format that contains the nintendo eshop file of the game. It is not a save file, unlike Gateway .3ds files. You can use something like JK's save manager to extract the save files from a game or inject them. I don't believe that there is a way of converting gateway saves to "emuNAND" saves.

5. SkittleDash
    OP

SkittleDash Loading...

Oct 21, 2015
    Japan
    Hope's Peak Academy
    Well that sucks... x.x

Thanks for the help. :)

6. astronautlevel

Jan 26, 2016
    United States
    That Nightly Site™
    Like I said, I don't believe there is. It's totally possible there's something I don't know about out there that allows you to do this.