Homebrew [Question] Format Sysnand without losing a9lh

MoonUsotsuki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey, I need to know how to format the nand without losing arm9loaderhax.
I could use TinyFormat, but i'm afraid it could leave me on 11.1, or restore my 9.2 backup, then use TinyFormat there.
Thank you in advance.

D

Deleted-379826

Hey, I need to know how to format the nand without losing arm9loaderhax.
I could use TinyFormat, but i'm afraid it could leave me on 11.1, or restore my 9.2 backup, then use TinyFormat there.
Thank you in advance.
Regular system format from the settings. Impossible to lose A9LH by anything other than bricking or uninstalling (or if you use corebnik and disable some certain patches)

MoonUsotsuki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Regular system format from the settings. Impossible to lose A9LH by anything other than bricking or uninstalling (or if you use corebnik and disable some certain patches)
I can't use the system format, the NNid is banned, so it doesn't connect to eshop etc.
So, based on you answer, I can use TinyFormat and won't lose a9lh, right?

D

Deleted-379826

I can't use the system format, the NNid is banned, so it doesn't connect to eshop etc.
So, based on you answer, I can use TinyFormat and won't lose a9lh, right?
You can use TinyFormat but system format doesn't require you to do anything with your NNID xD

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ksanislo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use TinyFormat but system format doesn't require you to do anything with your NNID xD

System Format actually does require a check in with the Nintendo servers to clear the NNID, you can't use it unless they can be reached and okay the wipe from their end if you have an NNID linked to the system.

Reactions: Deleted-379826
D

Deleted-379826

System Format actually does require a check in with the Nintendo servers to clear the NNID, you can't use it unless they can be reached and okay the wipe from their end if you have an NNID linked to the system.
Oh my bad then

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte