Homebrew Question Question for those who sell hacked Pokemon on eBay

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if anyone can answer, but if I sell all 25 gigantimax (6iv with the option of shiny or none-shiny) - including toxtricity and snorlax (which I don't see anywhere else on ebay) will the person buying them have any trouble using them online since at least 4 of them are 100% obviously not legit (eevee, pika, meowth and snorlax)?
Can’t trade G-Max Toxtricity or Snorlax as they’re not legal. That’s why no one else is selling them.

phillyrider807

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if anyone can answer, but if I sell all 25 gigantimax (6iv with the option of shiny or none-shiny) - including toxtricity and snorlax (which I don't see anywhere else on ebay) will the person buying them have any trouble using them online since at least 4 of them are 100% obviously not legit (eevee, pika, meowth and snorlax)?

You can't trade any pokemon online that is not "legal" So obviously gmax torictiry or snorlax won't be able to be traded until they are officially released. Same as the hidden 32 pokemon.

I been doing this since gen 4. The easiest thing to do is go to serebii and double check if what the customer asking for is available or not. The legality checker in pkhex for sword/shield is still in beta. There are tons of pokemon who hidden ability is not available and when u go to trade it online it will block that trade.

Eevee meowth and pikachu are legal though so if your having problem trading them then you just genned them incorrectly.

There's alot of info out there that makes this entirely too easy but like i said i do this myself so i dont want to give out too much info and help the competition lol. But to answer the first question the only way to do this and be 100% safe is the 2 switch method. So yes you have to catch 100's of fodder pokemon to trade between the 2 systems. But when u selling pokemon at literally 20$ each it's more then worth it.

As others have said u can do the sys nand/emunand setup but people HAVE been banned doing that.

Last edited by phillyrider807,

Scytaic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can't trade any pokemon online that is not "legal" So obviously gmax torictiry or snorlax won't be able to be traded until they are officially released.

I been doing this since gen 4. The easiest thing to do is go to serebii and double check if what the customer asking for is available or not. The legality checker in pkhex for sword/shield is still in beta. There are tons of pokemon who hidden ability is not available and when u go to trade it online it will block that trade.

Eevee meowth and pikachu are legal though so if your having problem trading them then you just genned them incorrectly.

There's alot of info out there that makes this entirely too easy but like i said i do this myself so i dont want to give out too much info and help the competition lol. But to answer the first question the only way to do this and be 100% safe is the 2 switch method. So yes you have to catch 100's of fodder pokemon to trade between the 2 systems. But when u selling pokemon at literally 20$ each it's more then worth it.

As others have said u can do the sys nand/emunand setup but people HAVE been banned doing that.

Ah I see, thank you! So even a shiny gigantamax eevee and pikachu are legit even though they are shiny locked when given to you? Also, wow $20! Lol I actually did look at US Ebay and noticed the prices are so high there lol on the UK Ebay they're being sold from £2-£5 each haha :P But yeah sounds like I'll have to stick to the 2 switch method, especially 'cos my sysnand is dirty. Thanks again. :)

phillyrider807

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah I see, thank you! So even a shiny gigantamax eevee and pikachu are legit even though they are shiny locked when given to you? Also, wow $20! Lol I actually did look at US Ebay and noticed the prices are so high there lol on the UK Ebay they're being sold from £2-£5 each haha :P But yeah sounds like I'll have to stick to the 2 switch method, especially 'cos my sysnand is dirty. Thanks again. :)

Not shiny. Eevee Pikachu and Meowth are shiny locked. But u can sell 6iv versions of them.

People think Charizard is shiny locked but it's only the gift charmander that u get from leon that is shiny locked. You can get a shiny gmax charizard from max raids so Shiny gmax charizard is legal.

Snorlax Toxricity and Melmetal are unreleased but Snorlax comes out this week i think

All the rest of the gmax pokemon can be shiny.

And the 20$ each thing is honestly only during the first couple days of a new generation where people are buying left and right and don't care about the cost. I doubt you can sell one pokemon for 20$ now but im still (as of this morning) selling dittos for 10$ each.

Last edited by phillyrider807,

Scytaic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not shiny. Eevee Pikachu and Meowth are shiny locked. But u can sell 6iv versions of them.

People think Charizard is shiny locked but it's only the gift charmander that u get from leon that is shiny locked. You can get a shiny gmax charizard from max raids so Shiny gmax charizard is legal.

Snorlax Toxricity and Melmetal are unreleased but Snorlax comes out this week i think

All the rest of the gmax pokemon can be shiny.

And the 20$ each thing is honestly only during the first couple days of a new generation where people are buying left and right and don't care about the cost. I doubt you can sell one pokemon for 20$ now but im still (as of this morning) selling dittos for 10$ each.

Ah thanks so much for all the help! :)

Only scum sell hacked Pokémon.
Lol we aren't forcing people to buy, it's up to them if they wanna do it themselves legit (or hacked) or buy an obviously hacked one to save time, not everyone wants to grind for hours. Plus I'll be selling gigantimax eevee and pikachu for around £2 each soon so they don't have to pay £60 whatever for Let's Go, that's the opposite of scummy imo but hey

username23bob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think the guy i bought a ditto and a few gigantamax moms from was using the emunand to sysnand method. because it would take him two hours, which iirc is about how long reco
20$ for 1 mon??? that’s absurd lmao i might have to get in on this. even though i will say, i bought a gigantamax bundle (came all of em) for my friend and that was $19.99 lol they were shiny too

phillyrider807

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think the guy i bought a ditto and a few gigantamax moms from was using the emunand to sysnand method. because it would take him two hours, which iirc is about how long reco

20$ for 1 mon??? that’s absurd lmao i might have to get in on this. even though i will say, i bought a gigantamax bundle (came all of em) for my friend and that was $19.99 lol they were shiny too

Selling it that high only works like the first 3-5 days of a new generation. Mostly starters and dittos.

Reactions: username23bob

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: j