Hacking Question for Sky3DS users: How many games do you keep in your Sky3DS?

diowolf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also have you ever been banned? Do you know games that are less likely to get you banned?

I don't know how many times I should have in my Sky3DS. I have a 64 gb microsd, but it sucks having to press the blue buttom many times.

Just got my Sky3DS and 3DS.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
5 games....
cant play that much....
well, with my private header, online work fine from this may --- current

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

32gb is pretty much enough....
the more games u play at the same time, less happiness u get....
(people like to keep lots games on the console or flash card, even some games are like mummy in the coffin. THEY JUST LOOK GOOD!!!!!!! FEEL THE AWESOMENESS!!!!!!)

diowolf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
5 games....
cant play that much....
well, with my private header, online work fine from this may --- current

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

32gb is pretty much enough....
the more games u play at the same time, less happiness u get....
(people like to keep lots games on the console or flash card, even some games are like mummy in the coffin. THEY JUST LOOK GOOD!!!!!!! FEEL THE AWESOMENESS!!!!!!)

How can I get a private header???

diowolf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8 Max and no ban so far (use my own private headers from self dumped games)
5 regular own region games, 1 Cubic Ninja for regionfour, 1 Japanese games (Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX) and 1 US game (Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight)

What do you mean 1 Cubic Ninja for regionfour? :O

gkoelho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I usually use 8gb-32gb sd cards, cause i really dont like to pass by multiple games to get the one i want, i rather prefer to change the sd cards. So normally i have like 3-10 games on each sd card.

And there is no game thats it`s "more likely" to get u banned. Its all about the private header.(And cheats, nintendo dont like cheats)

the assaf

Trophies
XP
Country
If have 16gb micro sd card with something like 18 games. It really annoying but worth it.
I never get banned in the week and a half I using sky 3ds.
Games that not using online multiplayer is not very likely to get banned. I think there are rom dumps that are less likely to get banned.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If have 16gb micro sd card with something like 18 games. It really annoying but worth it.
I never get banned in the week and a half I using sky 3ds.
Games that not using online multiplayer is not very likely to get banned. I think there are rom dumps that are less likely to get banned.
no, rom with different dump doesnt have effect with your probability of getting banned, it always depend on games and header, games like pokemon, take it really srcly. but monster hunter.....u can go ahead with the public header and have fun.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've got a 32gb in mine; I have 5 games active, and about 20 in the reserve (with room for about another 5). I also use a 4gb micro sd for the JPN region games I play that has 5 games on it.
I use a private header that I dumped myself from one of my own carts, so I have little fear of being banned.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a 32gb in mine; I have 5 games active, and about 20 in the reserve (with room for about another 5). I also use a 4gb micro sd for the JPN region games I play that has 5 games on it.
I use a private header that I dumped myself from one of my own carts, so I have little fear of being banned.

Sounds like a good plan, keeping region-based games separate. Do you have cubic ninja 3ds rom or are you using the actual game to load the region-free?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: