1. Elusivo

OP Elusivo Shinobu Molester

Portugal
    Hi,

I just got the physical USA fleeting glory edition which comes with a dlc code for the "bowman of justice" and "sergeant of the shadow land" outfits.
    My main account is European and it's the one where I purchased the nintendo online access and so I want to use this account to play the game.

Now the problem is:
    I do have both a EUR and USA account in the same switch, but i can't redeem a USA code on a EUR account, so does anybody know if the physical USA and EUR games are the same id so that I can redeem the USA code on my USA account and still get to use the outfits on the EUR account?

Or are the dlcs tied to the game titleid and work just fine on a different region account, even online?

Update: I went ahead and bought USA dlc. Works perfectly fine on European account, all good.

Last edited by Elusivo, Apr 8, 2019
  2. Alphaspectre363

Newcomer

Australia
    I also had a problem with that since I have an Australian account but I found another problem i am going to the netendo eshop to buy more DLC but with money and now I have two fate/exellia link game and I don't know what reagon they are from so I need some help with this if you help me out I will be greatful to anyone who help me

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [QUESTION], extella, regions