Hacking [Question] Factory Reset on 3.65 HENkaku Enso

mikhaelcool7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought a pre-owned PSVita that was on 3.57 and went through all the steps and now I'm finally on 3.65 HENkaku Enso. Can I factory reset to remove his PSN account ??? I went to his PSN profile and deactivated everything there already but when I signed out it said that I can't sign in to my account because his is linked to the handheld. I went back to the PS Store and logged in to his account again. I want to switch to my account...

falconcrest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a pre-owned PSVita that was on 3.57 and went through all the steps and now I'm finally on 3.65 HENkaku Enso. Can I factory reset to remove his PSN account ??? I went to his PSN profile and deactivated everything there already but when I signed out it said that I can't sign in to my account because his is linked to the handheld. I went back to the PS Store and logged in to his account again. I want to switch to my account...
there is a homebrew for that:Simple Account Switcher....google it

mikhaelcool7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
there is a homebrew for that:Simple Account Switcher....google it
The VPK by SilicaAndPina worked perfectly. I'm finally logged in with my account and I'm able to download my purchased games. Can I sync my trophies and play online with games that I used NoNpDrm to install ?

mikhaelcool7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Attention !!! Do not use SimpleAccountSwitcher. It screwed up my settings and it even told me that I won't be getting trophies for my VitaShell which is weird. I deleted it and I couldn't reinstall it. Ended up with a system restore... Went through QMCA and all that stuff... Not a good time...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: yes? Interesting way to get Hi