Hacking [Question]Enable some titles that unable to post screenshots

misterdarvus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
So after Miiverse dead, I only have social medias to brag what I play on Wii U. But some titles will not allow to upload screenshots.

For most first party games, you can upload them on the web via suspending the game and then surf the web that offer to upload pictures (FB, twitter, even imgur will accept it). It will upload the screenshot of the game you suspended.

The problem is, some titles will not allow this, mostly they are games from Third-party. Either that the game did not have a Miiverse community, or the community itself doesn't allow to post a screenshot.
Some example of the games that I have are: MH3U, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, and Watch_Dogs (they don't allow pictures sharing on their respective communities when Miiverse still up).
And by that effect, you can't upload screenshots of those games to any uploader on the web.

Ps: even though Watch_Dogs can't.. Assassins Creed games allow to upload screenshots

So my question is: Is this possible to lift this flag (to allow these dissalowed titles to be able to post screenshots)? I saw you guys can't lift the flag for games that must use the Gamepad to boot. So I think there might be a way.

Last edited by misterdarvus,

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a windows app called hfs, you can run the server on your computer, and when you want a screen shot, make sure your computer and wii u are connected to the same connection, press the home button on your wii u and go to your browser, and connect to hfs and take your screenshots, it takes full sized screen shots also.

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There is a windows app called hfs, you can run the server on your computer, and when you want a screen shot, make sure your computer and wii u are connected to the same connection, press the home button on your wii u and go to your browser, and connect to hfs and take your screenshots, it takes full sized screen shots also.
That's a terrible answer.
That's called "hosting a http server to upload your screenshots to"

The original question was "how do I forcibly enable screenshots in games which disallow them?"

misterdarvus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

The original question was "how do I forcibly enable screenshots in games which disallow them?"
This guy gets it, but I understand that was the workaround

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks for answering the question with another terrible answer, at least I'm trying to help someone out.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sure it can happen if you patch the game (or update) so it never disallows it.
I wonder if it's possible to add the patch to a CFW though, so the function is always enabled regardless of what the game says.

NJiBaV1.jpg

Last edited by piratesephiroth,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person