Homebrew (Question) Ctr-Hpttwn work with steelhax?

Lotoonlink

Probably doesn't know what he's talking about
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So recently I got the update nag and I was running menuhax so I thought I would install steelhax since I had the game. The thing is, I know that booting into the 3ds menu without resetting (start and x) crashes the system on menuhax. But when I tried it after I installed steelhax it still crashes... does it not work with steelhax either? Am I missing something or do I need to de-install menuhax for this to work?

An answer would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Yes, it works with seetlhax.
The problem should that MenuHax is still installed and causing problems, uninstall HomeMenuHax ;or delete or rename the Home Menu extdat in your SD Card in the "Nintendo 3DS" folder for your console and that will be all. If you don"t want to can"t use HomeMenuHax (in your version) you can just rename the Home Menu extdata folder so then when you wnat to use it you just rename the folders to swap them.

Lotoonlink

Probably doesn't know what he's talking about
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it works with seetlhax.
The problem should that MenuHax is still installed and causing problems, uninstall HomeMenuHax ;or delete or rename the Home Menu extdat in your SD Card in the "Nintendo 3DS" folder for your console and that will be all. If you don"t want to can"t use HomeMenuHax (in your version) you can just rename the Home Menu extdata folder so then when you wnat to use it you just rename the folders to swap them.
Meaning that I can just rename the file to anything else, then if steelhax ever stops working for a reason I can rename the file and continue to use menuhax? Is so, that's great and thanks for the response!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol