[question]boot nintendont as soon as vwii is loaded

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Frostbite189, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Frostbite189
    OP

Frostbite189 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 27, 2015
    Mexico
    well here I go...

I don't play with game too often so there is not point for me to plug the sensor bar to my wii, but I like playing nintendont.

So the question is this: is there a way to open nintendont as soon as i open the vwii without using the sensor bar????

2. Selim873

Selim873 Nunnayobeesnes

Jul 31, 2010
    United States
    Chillin' with Bob Ross
    Not possible on the vWii, I believe. But it is very possible on the original Wii, which you can find extremely cheap. The initial exploit to install the Homebrew channel works the EXACT same way as well. Make sure you research first since it can be risky as it writes to the NAND, but you would basically set it up to be able to use Nintendont, then install PriiLoader and set it to launch Nintendont on boot.

EDIT: If you try to install PriiLoader on the vWii, it WILL brick it! You would then be completely screwed and be stuck only with WiiU, which, before you ask, will NEVER get Wii/GC emulation/interpretation. So if you have the original Wii laying around, look into it. If you only have a WiiU, don't bother.

Last edited by Selim873, Sep 29, 2015
  3. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    yeah on vwii its not possible at all and dont try to install priloader or you will brick your vwii like said abode, just do it manualy dont be lazy xD.

4. Frostbite189
    OP

Frostbite189 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 27, 2015
    Mexico
    Ohhhh my, well thanks both of you

5. JoostinOnline

JoostinOnline Certified Crash Test Dummy

Apr 2, 2011
    United States
    The Twilight Zone
    You could install a forwarder and use a Classic Controller to navigate the System Menu. It's not as fast as autobooting, but you won't need the sensor bar.