Homebrew [QUESTION] Any way to kill 3D effect/slider?

LaPingas

let's go mangoooooo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
So, my 3D slider is fucked up a bit.
For some reason, after I opened it from sleep mode (was on sleep mode for several days), everytime I shake the o3DS XL even a bit the 3D effect turned on until I hold it still with no movement. When I hold back the slider it doesn't happen, but you know.. That's not a solution.

So, my question - is there any homebrew application that kills the 3D effect/slider? If so, is it possible to switch back and forth? Is it permanent or only until turning off the system?
And no, I won't consider installing some 2DS stuff even if it's the only solution.

Thanks from ahead

pandavova

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So, my 3D slider is fucked up a bit.
For some reason, after I opened it from sleep mode (was on sleep mode for several days), everytime I shake the o3DS XL even a bit the 3D effect turned on until I hold it still with no movement. When I hold back the slider it doesn't happen, but you know.. That's not a solution.

So, my question - is there any homebrew application that kills the 3D effect/slider? If so, is it possible to switch back and forth? Is it permanent or only until turning off the system?
And no, I won't consider installing some 2DS stuff even if it's the only solution.

Thanks from ahead
You could open your 3DS and remove the slider..

LaPingas

let's go mangoooooo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
You could open your 3DS and remove the slider..
Nah, I'm 14 and I think I broke enough shit lately. No, not because I'm a little careless shit. But it happened :/ So telling to my dad isn't a very good solution too.
My circle pad is also broken and maybe I'll take it to a woman who knows how to fix 3DS stuff (without my dad knows), maybe she knows how to remove the slider.

pandavova

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nah, I'm 14 and I think I broke enough shit lately. No, not because I'm a little careless shit. But it happened :/ So telling to my dad isn't a very good solution too.
My circle pad is also broken and maybe I'll take it to a woman who knows how to fix 3DS stuff (without my dad knows), maybe she knows how to remove the slider.
You cant use a screwdriver? lol

Why you don't ask her first instead of writing this post?

LaPingas

let's go mangoooooo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
You cant use a screwdriver? lol

Why you don't ask her first instead of writing this post?
Because maybe there's a tool to just turn off this unnecessary shit. And I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to go and fix my circle pad at her place.
And no, I don't know to use a screwdriver. School teaches bible, but not how to use a screwdriver :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Use the parental controll to disable the 3D effect?
Oh shit. Works perfectly. Didn't think about that :unsure: THANKS!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"