Hacking (Question) amibbo activation trougth tcpgecko?

Nezztor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Since we have a lot of hacks i was wondering if It can be done throught ram hacking or iam complety lost?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm also interested this, I want to be able to play the Cave of Shadows in Twilight Princess without looking for the amiibo everytime I want to do so.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since we have a lot of hacks i was wondering if It can be done throught ram hacking or iam complety lost?
That would be cool but the cards are so cheap. I have a stack that I bought for under 10 bucks and I still have extras.

So I just used the android app and programmed every amiibo that i needed to a blank cand.

Nezztor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
That would be cool but the cards are so cheap. I have a stack that I bought for under 10 bucks and I still have extras.

So I just used the android app and programmed every amiibo that i needed to a blank cand.

But if you want to test all amibbos for example whit a program It would be more easy instead of having to purchase cards
I was thinking to have a GUI in the pc and select which to activate
Thanks for yours answers

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But if you want to test all amibbos for example whit a program It would be more easy instead of having to purchase cards
I was thinking to have a GUI in the pc and select which to activate
Thanks for yours answers
If you look in the ntag thread for amiibos there has been much discussion about this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/