Homebrew Question after downgrade 11.4 to 11.3 of my N3DS XL

GogoX54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everybody. I'm a beginner with the 3ds hack.

Last week I hacked my N3DS XL in 11.3 without worries and I did the update 11.4. To be able to use NTR Viewer I wanted to downgrade the console in 11.3 with GodMod9. There was no worry on that side. However, I no longer have any game (either Freeshop or FBI) on the console menu. What to do ? (I can always use godmod and Luma to ignite without worries)

Thank you in advance for your help :)

P.S: Sorry if my english level is low (I'm French)

Astral_

GBAtemp elder
Trophies
XP
Country
France
By downgrade, you mean you restored your NAND backup ? If so, your 3DS is in the state it was before you installed the homebrew, but you kept A9LH.

So you need to inject FBI again, and basically reinstall whatever is missing (I assume you haven't backed up your titles before restoring)

GogoX54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
By downgrade, you mean you restored your NAND backup ? If so, your 3DS is in the state it was before you installed the homebrew, but you kept A9LH.

So you need to inject FBI again, and basically reinstall whatever is missing (I assume you haven't backed up your titles before restoring)

Yes i restore sysNand. I've tried to inject FBI with godmod but i've got this message "H&S inject failed"

And yes

i've forgot to backup my 16gb SD card :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: