question about X360RGH

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by squall_leonhart, Dec 8, 2011.

Dec 8, 2011
  1. squall_leonhart
    OP

squall_leonhart Newbie

How do you load X360 iso files, the X360 is moddified using Reset Glitch Hack using Team Xtreme's Coolrunner. anyone able to help a newbie out when it comes to X360. thanks in advance.

2. Armadillo

Member Armadillo GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Use iso2god and put file it makes in content/0000000000000000 and it'll show up on the dash as a games on demand game or extract the iso using xbox 360 iso extract and stick the files on the hdd and load using xexmenu or freestyle dash.

3. squall_leonhart
    OP

squall_leonhart Newbie

thank you for the info. much appreciated

4. Krafter

Newcomer Krafter Member

United States
    If you use XeXMenu to load the games then they have to go in USB:/Games folder. But it you install FSD then you can set your own game path on top of getting a really cool custom dash that includes a ftp sever for transferring files, Xbox 360 games menu, a homebrew menu, xbox classic menu, emulator menu and many other awesome features. I recommend that you go with it. You can even use Dash Launch to autoboot into FSD.

5. squall_leonhart
    OP

squall_leonhart Newbie

Yes i have the latest FSD installed, now i have an additional questions:

- How do you apply title updates is it just select them and your done (used FSD for title update info/download)? or does it require more action?
    - How do you apply DLC, i know the content goes into the 000000000000000\Content\ folder but does it matter if the game is: ISO2GOD or does it need to be done with "xbox 360 iso extract"

thanks once more for

6. Armadillo

Member Armadillo GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Title updates shouldn't require anything other than downloading them. Game should just use them, you can always ftp in and look in the cache folder to make sure they have downloaded.

DLC will work with any format (Disc, extracted, GOD). If it doesn't show up, then its either not been unlocked or the game needs a title update to use it.