Homebrew question about WiiMednafen rom issues (not a ? about CD games)

IAmCaptPlanet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had a few PCE/TG16 games in there and played around with them and was starting to figure out the emulator

then i brought my Virtual Boy roms over (to get rid of WiiVB and because Wimednafen works better for them) tried them out and they all were doing fine (Mario's Tennis has a black screen is my only issue so far, so i assume its a bad rom, what-evs nbd) (more about this later)

just for the heck of it i get a few Wonderswan, Lynx, and Neo Geo Pocket roms (as one does) just so i would have a few for all the systems covered in Wiimednafen (excluding roms i use in other emulators i.e. NES roms in FCEUGX)

then i figure out the Lynx BIOS files and get all of them working

i will tackle TD/PCE CD games later (after i figure this out definitively) and here is the big question.

after adding the NGP, Wonderswan, and Lynx games; and a few more to other emulators (and figuring out Famicom Disk System game, a whole nother story, lol) i went back to my PCE/TD16 folder to try out a new game i put in it (Space Harrier, works great btw, very good port, 32X physical version isn't a whole lot better)

then i put on Neutopia and it comes up to a BLANK BLACK SCREEN (just like Mario's Tennis if you'll remember way back in the story)

but the thing is, i had tested and played both Neutopia 1 and 2 and they were fine before? as far as i know i changed no settings or anything,

so, what would make them work a while then stop? i don't get it.

Last edited by IAmCaptPlanet,

IAmCaptPlanet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats the only 3 games that i know of that are not working, strangely though, i tried to open Retroarch and it wouldn't load at all, just a BLANK BLACK screen for it too, i KNOW i havent even touched it,

What's going on!!!? lol

emulation is a frustrating as it is fun, lol!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all