Hacking Question about Warranty of O3DS

ThunderbInazuma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello guys.

So, my O3DS XL 3D switch stopped working and since it is in the warranty I'm planning to "use it". However I have some questions:

• Since I have ShadowNand A9LH ( the one that boots without the SD), what are the procedures, aside uninstalling A9LH I need to do to send it?
  • If the 3DS doesn't come in 30 days they give me a New one. What is the probability of a O3DS coming in the 11.0 Firmware? And the N3DS?
  • In case they give me a new one, is there a procedure to do to be able to register my NNID on the New 3DS without contact Nintendo.
  • Without a Hacked 3DS ( without A9LH) is there any advantages between N3DS and O3DS related to the games that work in both?
Thanks in Advance

SimplyFedorable

Evangelion Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can send it if it boots without a sd card, they can't detect hacks a system if it cans. If it doesn't boot, they will likely switch out the motherboard. It will be on 11.0 no matter what.

fikatr

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
You can send it if it boots without a sd card, they can't detect hacks a system if it cans. If it doesn't boot, they will likely switch out the motherboard. It will be on 11.0 no matter what.
they can easily remove a9lh even if its shadownand most of the time they just send you another console

ThunderbInazuma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
they can easily remove a9lh even if its shadownand most of the time they just send you another console
But they can put a CFW bin there to check it, or they don't do it?

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
If you have a pre-A9LH sysnand backup (with 9.2.0), restore it with emunand9 or decrypt9 (Keep-A9LH=No)
Your console will be stock FW.

When you receive it, it will most certainly be on latest firm.

If you receive a N3DS, the advantage over O3DS is better hardware, SNES VC out of box, and exclusive Games (Xenoblade, etc)
Also, the 3D feature is way better.
But, it will come (almost certain) on FW 11.
You know what to do next, even if it comes like that, :)

ThunderbInazuma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
If you have a pre-A9LH sysnand backup (with 9.2.0), restore it with emunand9 or decrypt9 (Keep-A9LH=No)
Your console will be stock FW.

When you receive it, it will most certainly be on latest firm.

If you receive a N3DS, the advantage over O3DS is better hardware, SNES VC out of box, and exclusive Games (Xenoblade, etc)
Also, the 3D feature is way better.
But, it will come (almost certain) on FW 11.
You know what to do next, even if it comes like that, :)
Well, the problem is that I don't know anyone with a A9LH 3DS where I Live :'(

fikatr

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Just buy fieldrunners and install dgtool and make a backup after that remove a9lh and send it after you recieved it just restore your nand with fieldrunners

Edit:ninjaed

yacepi15

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello guys.

So, my O3DS XL 3D switch stopped working and since it is in the warranty I'm planning to "use it". However I have some questions:

• Since I have ShadowNand A9LH ( the one that boots without the SD), what are the procedures, aside uninstalling A9LH I need to do to send it?
  • If the 3DS doesn't come in 30 days they give me a New one. What is the probability of a O3DS coming in the 11.0 Firmware? And the N3DS?
  • In case they give me a new one, is there a procedure to do to be able to register my NNID on the New 3DS without contact Nintendo.
  • Without a Hacked 3DS ( without A9LH) is there any advantages between N3DS and O3DS related to the games that work in both?
Thanks in Advance
Nintendo Spain sent me a brand new console in the latest firmware and the NNID was linked when i received it, i plugged the SD and my content reappeared. But streetpass, Miis, friend list and dsiware saves were lost.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1