Hardware Question about Vita 1000

zeello

The reason we can't have nice things.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you look at where the X O Square Triangle buttons are, do you see something behind the seams?

I see something there that almost looks like another camera. I don't really mind but it strikes me as somewhat odd that Sony designed the Vita this way that you can see right through the seams into the inside of the console.

The left side of the system doesn't have this problem, or at the very least Sony didn't put anything there to look at. Just thought I'd double check whether this is normal for the Vita 1000 or whether something in my Vita fell out of place.

Picture included to show what I mean. The red line indicates the slight gap where I can see through. In stock photos of the Vita, nothing can be seen there, but I can see something on mine.

Attachments

• vita seam.jpg
    vita seam.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 234

zeello

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, when I look at the dpad, the seam is perfectly closed. So this means the gap I am talking about isn't supposed to be there. It must be the result of wear and tear. Weird, the system looked like it was in such good shape. No scratches, etc. Instead it suffers from structural integrity issues.

zeello

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its hard to get a picture that shows it.. basically there is a gap there but its really narrow.

Attachments

• _20150201_134504.JPG
    _20150201_134504.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 197

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.