Gaming Question about the World of Shadow of the Colossus

Justin20020

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hello,

Yesterday I bought this game for the ps4 and It is reaaally awesome! I did end it for some minutes ago. After I was searching on the internet to understand the full story, I saw that there is a game called ICO that has a connection of Sotc. I ordered yesterday The last guardian because my gf said I should try it out and earlier I read that the last guardian has a connection about these games too. Can someone explain the chronologically row about the games? I want really understand the story if they are connected to each other

random_human_being_

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
They aren't really connected to each other; SotC simply has a couple of easter eggs which are ICO references — maybe TLG does too? I haven't played it enough to say for sure.

Reactions: Justin20020

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
They're not directly connected in any way, at least not as "sequel prequel" etc etc. They're "spiritual successors/prequels", where there are the occasional nods and connections, but they don't really mean much

For example, it's said in ICO the queen is a manifestation of Mono (the girl you're trying to save), and the reason Ico has horns is because of how SOTC ended.

Reactions: Justin20020

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp