question about the ezflash 3in1 expansion/R4 combo

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by shred6waves, Sep 6, 2007.

1. shred6waves
    OP

Member shred6waves GBAtemp Regular

United States
    hey, i was thinking about trying out this combo so i could run the nds browser as well as my GBA games, but i have a question i would like answered before i buy my ezflash 3 in 1.

is there any harm in doing this, like, bricking my DS?

thanks =)

2. yooeee

Newcomer yooeee Advanced Member

United States
  3. shred6waves
    OP

United States
    alright thankssssss. is there anything else i need to know about the ezflash 3 in 1 expansion before i get it to use with my R4?

4. Icarus

Member Icarus fire walk with me

United States
    Yeah, read the forums carefully. Learn about NOR and PSRAM modes so you won't mess up. I know because I did. I've lost my 10 hours of gameplay save because I didn't know how to use it well. Be careful not to overwrite your saves.

5. shred6waves
    OP

United States
    thanks alot. i have actually looked it up, but im pretty ignorant the whole thing haha. maybe its just because i havent had a hands on experience with the ezflash 3 in 1 yet.

i understand how getting the roms booted works, but im not quite sure about the savs. could you or somebody just tell me like an idiotproof way of doing this haha. im sorry but thanks for youre help