GBAtemp Guru
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So i've noticed that there are many settings and that the default options don't always seem to be the best. For example, I had to set the CPU speed to the highest 333/166 (or something like that), otherwise my GTA: Liberty City would lag.
I'm just wondering what other settings I should change. I have a PSP Go.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
The default settings are the original behavior. If a PSP game was lagging at the default clock rate, something's wrong with the unit/software. Try an ISO instead of a CSO, first.

EDIT: There ARE some games that were built too demanding and so have an option to clock the rate up to 333mhz, but that's usually in the game's settings (along with the warning that it eats battery life), and AFAIK only a few late-game titles like the kingdom hearts one had that option.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
The GTA games are amongst the laggiest going....it's impossible to judge performance accurately using them...one things for sure though, they'll run like crap if you have them CSO'd.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I read online that the PSP Go has problems with the GTA games lagging, so much that players have petitioned to get the games taken off the PSN store.
I'll change it back to default then, but I swear it seemed to have made a difference...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.