Question about the Action Replay database for r4i Gold

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by discodance77, Aug 1, 2015.

1. discodance77
    OP

discodance77 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 16, 2015
    Canada
    hi, so my understanding is that there is some kind of downloadable file (could someone provide the link?) that basically has action replay codes for almost every DS game, and you can basically have a built in AR in your r4. Now, my question is pretty specific: Does it have AR codes for the 3 5D's Yugioh Games? (world championship 2009, 2010, 2011) And more importantly, are there codes for controlling the AI Tag Partner? The only one I've played is 2011 on Desmume, and as far as i know, there is absolutely no control tag partner code for it (The US version). That's why, preparing for my r4, i DL'd the JPN version of WC2011, because there is a control tag partner code for that one, and there is an English language mode built into the game. So I have some important questions

Does that big cheat database have a Control Tag Partner code for WC2011?
    Will that database even have codes for the JPN version of the game?
    Am i able to add codes individually to the database, without ruining something?
    Do you have Over the Nexus 2011 on a flashcart and have a working control tag partner code? How?

Thanks for answering, I know this is a super specific question and the game is pretty outdated (Don't have a PSP/Vita and the 3DS download is apparently very barebones, just a duel sim)

2. Technicmaster0

Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Addict

Oct 22, 2011
    Gambia, The
    There are different databases (usrcheat.dat files). You can look into them if you download a program called R4cce (just google it).