Hacking question about starfall

robman62

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have starfall on a softmoded wii, but I do not have the twilight hack save on my system, as I am currently playing through zelda for the 1st time. A backup mind you.

If I banner brick, what can I do, is there a way to get the twilight hack onto the wii again? will I be able to do anything with this zelda backup since I no longer have the real one?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You need the hack on your system, and the legit copy of zelda, but if you have a ModChip you don't need any of those..!!
smile.gif

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
there is a way around it but its experimental. three days ago there wouldnt have been a way around it short of a chip. it involves patching ios9.... give everyone a few days to make sure there arnt any problems before trying it, or if your brave just look at the system menu thoughts thread to learn how to do it yourself.

Jizmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have all the IOS patched now. Fully cIOS system. I'm giving it a heavy workout and haven't encountered any problems yet. Gonna devote the next hour or two to heavy testing, but to tell you the truth, I don't see any reason that I should be having problem unless it's with WiiWare or VC and homebrew. The method though seemingly risky is probably the simplest concept/approach that has been used for launching backups. Maybe until WiiBlaster took that first step of patching System Menu to use an alternate IOS everybody was just afraid to touch the official IOS library.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM