ROM Hack Question about skylanders

squishyscrump

Trophies
XP
Country
to play skylanders on the 3ds you only need the portal to save a skylander figure to the game after that there's no use for the portal or figures. The 3ds versions are not like other consoles where the portal needs to on constantly to play.

the only way ican think of is finding a gamesave with characters unlocked. Bypassing the portal and figures

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

to play skylanders on the 3ds you only need the portal to save a skylander figure to the game after that there's no use for the portal or figures. The 3ds versions are not like other consoles where the portal needs to on constantly to play.

the only way ican think of is finding a gamesave with characters unlocked. Bypassing the portal and figures

Well the portal & figures are required to play the game and there's no way around that as far as I am concerned.
not quite true this applys to other consoles as the 3ds versions run differently for portability. It can be done just requires some gamesave searching ;)

mostafa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
hi

i have a question about all versions of skylanders on wiiU ( giant-imaginator-swapfore-trapteam-supercharger-spyroadvanture )

can i playing all versions of skylanders by one portal or any version have special portal ?

can i playing all versions of skylanders by several characters or any version of games have special characters ?

if i want to playing Co-Op on a console i need 2 portal or 1 portal ?

Could you suggest to me a link from Amazon or ebay that all portals an starter characters to be together for all versions of game WiiU without orginal disk (i use mocha and wupinstaller)

im from middle east and here is not this accessories
I'm gonna pay the lowest cost and play all versions

thanks

Last edited by mostafa,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gonna love it when the next update blocks them