Question About Shipments In Ordering Via PayPal

Sabregod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I'm Ordering Products; Some sites required to register first to checkout their chosen products. When you register you indicate where the shipment address is. I have a little problem in Paypal; It's registered in Philippines but I'm in Canada now. When i chose to checkout the products tru Paypal; The shipping address of my Paypal account is still in Philippines; I can't change the country. But the shipment address that is inputted when i register on a products site is correct. My question is if i order; Where will the order go. In the shipment address that i inputted in the site? Or the shipment information on my Paypal? I hope you Guys understand me
smile.gif
bow.gif

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Yes, you will need to contact Paypal, as your shipping address has to be the same address that you have registered with Paypal.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
You can e-mail, and you can also phone them and talk to some-one there, i have done this before when i had a problem.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Calling PayPal is easy. Nothing to be scared about.

Ha, except when you get the folks with the extreme accents to deal with and you're constantly asking "what did you say?"
tongue.gif

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ryukouki said:
QUOTE said:
Calling PayPal is easy. Nothing to be scared about.
Ha, except when you get the folks with the extreme accents to deal with and you're constantly asking "what did you say?"
tongue.gif
Accents are easy to understand... I don't think ever in my life I couldn't understand someone with an accent. Then again, that might be because I live around people with different accents.
tongue.gif

scoutwild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Express Checkout and Standard Checkout are different.
If you are using EC you are using your registered paypal address as the shipping address.
If you are using SC there will always be a chance to change your address, unless the site doesn't allow you to do so.

W.I.C.K.E.D.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should be able to update your personal info (address and such) from your account online. You don't even need to call them. I've done it before and I'm sure I'll do it again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: