Gaming Question About Running Iso's On Psp 5.03m33

Alex221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Psp 1000 Has Custom Firmware 5.03m33 revision 6.Do I Just Put Psp Iso's On The GAME Folder Or Do I Need A Loader To Run Psp Iso's On My Psp 1000 Custom Firmware 5.03m33 revision 6 ?

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lets say your PSP is letter G on your computer, you don't put ISOs in G:\PSP\GAME\ISO

You put them in G:\ISO

Replace G with whatever your PSP's letter is.

Alex221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TehSkull said:
Lets say your PSP is letter G on your computer, you don't put ISOs in G:\PSP\GAME\ISO

Yeah I Put The Iso's in The Iso Folder,But Do I Need A Loader To Run Iso's Or Do I Just Run Them As If They Were A Demo?

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alex221 said:
TehSkull said:

Yeah I Put The Iso's in The Iso Folder,But Do I Need A Loader To Run Iso's Or Do I Just Run Them As If They Were A Demo?

They'll be right in your Games menu on your PSP. Really. Just try it.

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No offense OP, why didn't you just turn the PSP on and see if they worked?

LOL

It's trial and error man but yes NO LOADER. They used to require one when devhook was first around, however now with CFW you don't require that. Make sure you're new games are patchedfor 5.00 M33, or you have the 6.30 plugin setup and enabled to run new games.

I reccommend that plugin (Torky's M33 plugin) or 5.50 GEN D3 Final.

Up to you.

Wynd

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Devhook wasn't a requirement to play ISO's...in fact they worked the same as they do now. All Devhook did was enable you to run ISO's that required a firmware above the 1.50 you were running by "emulating" that higher firmware (btw Dev is short for Device in this case), kind of like what we do now by patching modules.

Also neither Torky's plugin nor GEN D3 Final are god places to be if you want to run new games. Either grab ISO Tool and learn about 3 button presses, or update to Prometheus firmware. (i favour the ISO Tool method myself).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: