Hacking Question about Retail Xbox 360 profile to be used on an RGH and later syncing it to Xbox Live

ClancyDaEnlightened

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
To be honest, you really wont have any issues, I've personally used stealth to connect to xbox live, download my profile and updates (game and avatar content), modded online, also modding online on my jtag/rgh, while signed in on my Xbox one with the same account so I can use party chat, I know when I was running mods, I definitely got reported, still nothing, only thing I've gotten was my keyvault banned, which was when I was testing out different stealth, running different stealths will get your console more likely banned, though you just need to put an unbanned kv on your hdd root to unban (console)

I think m$ has accepted 360 modding as its what's left of the 360, it's eol, they may still issue updates, however rgh/jtag/homebrew is the third party eol support

Last edited by ClancyDaEnlightened,
Reactions: CoolMe

CoolMe

.. Days'd & con'fused ..
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest, you really wont have any issues, I've personally used stealth to connect to xbox live, download my profile and updates (game and avatar content), modded online, also modding online on my jtag/rgh, while signed in on my Xbox one with the same account so I can use party chat, I know when I was running mods, I definitely got reported, still nothing, only thing I've gotten was my keyvault banned, which was when I was testing out different stealth, running different stealths will get your console more likely banned, though you just need to put an unbanned kv on your hdd root to unban (console)

I think m$ has accepted 360 modding as its what's left of the 360, it's eol, they may still issue updates, however rgh/jtag/homebrew is the third party eol support
I see you like to live dangerously .. But TBH, I don't intend to mess around with KVs nor connect to Xbox Live on an RGH with my profile in it, i care about it and mostly my saves, i just don't want some stupid oversight on my part to result in my account getting banned. Cheers!

Last edited by CoolMe,
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    kenenthk @ kenenthk: Are people out there really spending $100 on fans...