Hacking Question about R4

maddk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've read that the G6 flash card supports .MP3 files, video files such as .DPG and .DPS and img files ( .BMP, .JPG, .GIF, .PNG ). Does R4 support that kind of stuff too?

Again, sorry if this question has been asked already, but search button is not working.

Lee79

Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
R4 use's Moonshell.

supports DPG video files, MP3 / OGG / MOD / SPC / MDX(no PCM)/ GBS / HES / NSF / XM / MIDI / low bit rate AAC audio / non-progressive JPEG / BMP / GIF / PNG images, and text files. MoonShell plays fullscreen videos at 20fps and widescreen videos at 24fps, with joint stereo sound at a samplerate of 32.768KHz. Both screens on the DS are used, with the bottom screen allowing file selection and control via touchscreen. The integrated plug-in system provides extensibility of program features. To add a feature, the plug-in files are simply copied to the appropriate folder. In order to function as a media player, several plug-in files are distributed with the software.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoonShell

maddk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks for the fast replies =]
That helped a lot because on the website that i will buy my R4 doesn't say nothing about it =/
Really apreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte