Question about R4

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by maddk, Nov 2, 2007.

Nov 2, 2007

Question about R4 by maddk at 6:03 PM (674 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. maddk
    OP

Newcomer maddk Advanced Member

Brazil
    I've read that the G6 flash card supports .MP3 files, video files such as .DPG and .DPS and img files ( .BMP, .JPG, .GIF, .PNG ). Does R4 support that kind of stuff too?

Again, sorry if this question has been asked already, but search button is not working.

2. Grimalkin

Member Grimalkin Waaaaaaaah!

Canada
  3. Lee79

Member Lee79 Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict

United Kingdom
    R4 use's Moonshell.

supports DPG video files, MP3 / OGG / MOD / SPC / MDX(no PCM)/ GBS / HES / NSF / XM / MIDI / low bit rate AAC audio / non-progressive JPEG / BMP / GIF / PNG images, and text files. MoonShell plays fullscreen videos at 20fps and widescreen videos at 24fps, with joint stereo sound at a samplerate of 32.768KHz. Both screens on the DS are used, with the bottom screen allowing file selection and control via touchscreen. The integrated plug-in system provides extensibility of program features. To add a feature, the plug-in files are simply copied to the appropriate folder. In order to function as a media player, several plug-in files are distributed with the software.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoonShell

4. maddk
    OP

Newcomer maddk Advanced Member

Brazil
    Thanks for the fast replies =]
    That helped a lot because on the website that i will buy my R4 doesn't say nothing about it =/
    Really apreciated.