Hacking Question about PSPdisp and using my PSP as a controller

thebatdadd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, Just recently put Psxc2 on my computer. Got a PS2 ISO and can run it fine and everything, got my PSP to remotely display my desktop while playing the PS2 ISO, and was able to use my PSP as a controller for the emulator on my PC both wirelessly and with a USB connection, through wificontroller and FuSa respectively.

Now the problem is, I want to play PSPdisp remotely on my PSP along with using the PSP buttons themselves to play the games. So essentially, I want to be able to leave my PC on and then walk into another room of my house, and play the PS2 games using my PSP's screen (through PSPdisp showing my desktop) and also control the games using my PSP's buttons. Is there any way to do this? As it is right now, the most I can do is play the PS2 emulator on my PC's screen and use the PSP (both wirelessly and through USB) as a controller. How can I use the PSP as BOTH a display and controller?

thebatdadd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I did a little more research and came across IR shell...do you think this is what I'm looking for in order to do this? Unfortunately my PSP (2000) is on 6.60 PRO, so I can't run it. Guess I'll have to try SHELL...

BlacKratos

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
i dunno which version of pspdisp you have but you could use ur psp to stream games even from version 0.5. the latest is version 0.6 i think...there are videos of how to stream using pspdisp on youtube. the best i've seen is one from this dude with the name NattyEntertainment.

Reactions: thebatdadd

thebatdadd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dunno which version of pspdisp you have but you could use ur psp to stream games even from version 0.5. the latest is version 0.6 i think...there are videos of how to stream using pspdisp on youtube. the best i've seen is one from this dude with the name NattyEntertainment.

Thanks man, I've looked into some youtube videos already but I'll be sure to look for NattyEntertainment. I figured out how to make control files to map out the buttons for the games, but so far I can only map it so that my keyboard and mouse control the games, rather than the actual PSP's buttons. But I feel like I'm getting close haha. Anyways thanks again, really appreciate it

Reactions: BlacKratos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sicklyboy, Hey