Hacking question about ps4 cheats on a ps4 console

tommy28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HI i have got a question which i need help with right is there any ps4 cheat app pkg for the ps4 console

cos PS3 has Artemis which is a free app for the ps3 which is a pkg file that you install and as long as you have the ps3 game on a external hard drive and if ps3 Artemis has cheats on it. which it has loads of ps3 cheats on it and you just add the ps3 game to the screen as a disc icon then launch ps3 Artemis and if it has cheats then you tick them or something like that i have never used ps3 Artemis.

but anyway is there any ps4 cheat app for the ps4 console that you install as a pkg file cos the onlything i know of is save wizard which is not free it says on the website you can buy it the software for pc but it only lasts 3 years then you would have to but it again which i think it wrong all together. if save wizard did a thing where you just buy it 1 price for life time that would be ok for me. but on there website you can buy it but it only lasts 3 years then you have to buy it all over again which i think is a bit of a scam for everyone. cos the software is not for lifetime when you buy it it is easy to use on there website cos i have seen some youtube videos and all you have to do is copy your ps4 gamesave to pc. then if save wizard has cheats for it you can just apply it to your ps4 gamesave then just copy it back to the ps4 and start the ps4 game with cheats.

so is there anyway to start a ps4 game with cheats i have heard of mods and stuff like that but you have to connect your ps4 to the internet which i dont want to do that way.
something like a app for the ps4 that you install a pkg file and has cheats on it a bit like the codebreaker for the ps2 that had cheats on it and you just launched a ps2 game off the disc with cheats.

so is there something like that for the ps4 that you install as a pkg file and has loads of ps4 cheats for games and boot the ps4 game of external hard drive with cheats is there anything like that.
so what is the best method.

tommy28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oh so what does apollo do then can you launch a ps4 game with cheats do you have to use the internet to use this on the ps4
is it a pkg file that you install and has cheats on it. cos i know that ps4 save wizard has 1412 cheats for ps4 games has apollo got that it says that on save wizards website. also save wizard always get updated with new cheats but 50 dollars for 3 years is too much it is a bit of a scam is save wizard. is there any videos or has anyone done any steps on how to use apollo for the ps4. how does it work.

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Apollo is more of a save manager. If you wan tot cheat on ps4 then the easiest way is by injecting the WebRTE payload and then using ps4trainer.com. Quite a lot of games are supported and the trainers usually have quite a few cheat options.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/