question about Plaisysupdater (A9LH related)

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Darthlink9, May 7, 2016.

1. Darthlink9
    OP

Darthlink9 GBATemp Resident Heartbreaker

Feb 18, 2016
    United States
    Nearby
    So, following the A9LH guide Here: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-4-(Getting-the-OTP) I started the REDnand downgrade to 2.1(NTSC-U) and left the room for a few minutes. Came back, and the RXtools menu was loaded. I use CTR-boot manager to autoload RX tools. I tried loading REdnand from there and was greeted by a black screen, which I believe s normal. however, what I need to know is, did Plaisysupdater succeed in the downgrade, or not? does anyone know how best to check?

2. zoogie

zoogie simple pimp tool

Nov 30, 2014
    United States
    I believe 1 click setup will verify the downgraded 2.1 emunand. But I always verify it manually before restoring it via clone emunand to sysnand (I never used 1 click setup for my 5 a9lh systems). There is an option for that in otphelper.

Last edited by zoogie, May 7, 2016
  3. Darthlink9
    OP

Darthlink9 GBATemp Resident Heartbreaker

Feb 18, 2016
    United States
    Nearby
    I Risked trying the one click setup anyway, and it DID verify the 2.1. I am continuing with my installation as normal. thanks! it may be worth mentioning, but Plaisysupdater succeeded on the first try, which is unusual.