Question about paypal

ryukyus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I knew to online money transaction at least with paypal,I was wondering after I open my bank account and get my card and add it to paypal to make safer purchase, do I pay any fees when I make purchase online through paypal, or is it better to just use the credit without using paypal, sorry if this sound like a noob question, the account I'm going to create is a personal not merchant

Kuschel-Drow

Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Using your bank account with paypal /no credit card!) you do not pay fees for any purchase. You ONLY pay a fee of 2 percent if you are the receiver of the money via paypal.
The only fee you might pay for transactions over paypal with your bank account would be the usual fees of your bank... unless you account there isn't free...

D

Deleted User

OSW said:
And there is a fee if u take money back into your bank account from paypal.
The last time I did that I didn't pay a fee. Is this new? I admit I rarely do that (must have been 2 or so years ago), because I mostly use paypal with my credit card.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Takeshi said:
OSW said:
And there is a fee if u take money back into your bank account from paypal.
The last time I did that I didn't pay a fee. Is this new? I admit I rarely do that (must have been 2 or so years ago), because I mostly use paypal with my credit card.
It depends on the amount you are transferring, in the UK if it's anything over £50 you aren't charged.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.