question about order from modchipstore

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by mslugx, Mar 8, 2007.

Mar 8, 2007
  1. mslugx
    OP

Newcomer mslugx Advanced Member

United States
    I can't help myself and ordered one yesterday night, and the order status shows estimated shipping date is March 7th. So i am still on the first batch, did anybody get the same result as me? Thank you very much./

2. mslugx
    OP

United States

3. Louse76

Member Louse76 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    It says the first batch is on the 7th. If you just ordered, then you're not a part of the first batch. Last I looked on the site, you would have had to have ordered by the end of Feb to be in the first shipment.

4. iza

Member iza gbatemp, the new crack

United States
    yea, you'll (and i for that matter, ordered on the 5th) will probably be in the end of the second batch or beginning of the third... just being realistic!

5. mslugx
    OP

United States
    just a quick update, that the estimate shipping date changed from march 7th to march 9th -march 12th. I guess they still have the other half of the first batch.

6. pandas0nic

Member pandas0nic GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I've been waiting in the first batch for some time now, the first half of the first batch was sent already as stated and those customers have received theirs, obviously we all want our wiikeys asap, my order status is now this after their recent announcement:

Estimated Shipping Date*: March 9-12th, 2007 DELAYED DUE TO MANUFACTURER(1st batch)

I don't mind delays, it's part of the business, especially when stock is flying in from all over the world, and stock is limited for hot new products. All i request from any store, and its good customer relations and business sense, is that they just keep us all informed every step of the way, waiting one day after they promised to ship items to then say 'oh sorry it's delayed' just angers and frustrates people. A little courtesy goes a long way, anyway i hope to recieve it next week all going well and i hope you all recieve yours soon aswell. Peace.