Homebrew Question about Ninjhax startup

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when we started ninjhax theres a boot.3dsx in the root of my sd card. What if i replaced that motherfucking boot.3dsx with an APPS boot.3dsx? (Like blargsnes or something) Will it start that app up insttead of going to the homebrew launcher menu thing?

Megaman511again

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when we started ninjhax theres a boot.3dsx in the root of my sd card. What if i replaced that motherfurging boot.3dsx with an APPS boot.3dsx? (Like blargsnes or something) Will it start that app up insttead of going to the homebrew launcher menu thing?

"I don't think the exploit would work since you removed the launcher itself. I could be wrong though."

I was wrong.

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
boot.3dsx is just a normal .3dsx, so you could just put any normal app in there and it'd launch from ninjhax. You can actually even make your own launchers if you wanted, although it's pointless imo because the current one looks nice as-is.

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
boot.3dsx is just a normal .3dsx, so you could just put any normal app in there and it'd launch from ninjhax. You can actually even make your own launchers if you wanted, although it's pointless imo because the current one looks nice as-is.
Could we make a boot.3dsx that can load launcher.dat files?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)