Question About Ninjahax and Firmware Updates

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by link491, Nov 25, 2014.

1. link491
    OP

link491 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 17, 2010
    Canada
    Canada
    Alright, so i have ninjahax up and running, and i got Pokemon Omega ruby. Up until a few hours ago, i was able to sue both fine, but now Omega ruby wants me to update my firmware to keep using the internet features. Is it safe for me to update? will ninjahax still work? or should i just not bother and get used to not having the internet features on my pokemon games?

2. PewnyPL

PewnyPL GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 2, 2014
    Poland
    OR/AS wants to update ITSELF, there is no new 3DS update as of now.
    Also, more than likely, the moment a System Update shows up, it will be tested by people (same as testing emuNAND after update) and there will be like 3 or 4 threads saying if it still works or not.

Margen67 and gudenau like this.
  3. link491
    OP

link491 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 17, 2010
    Canada
    Canada
    thanks for the quick reply :)

Margen67 likes this.
  4. ferret7463

ferret7463 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 21, 2010
    United States
    to link491, i know this is off topic, but when is see your avatar, I think back to a little song with the lyrics... "I am the one who is hiding under your bed with teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red...." :toot:

5. link491
    OP

link491 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 17, 2010
    Canada
    Canada
    lol :P

Actually, my avatar is the face of the Mascot for the band Disturbed, but yeah, i can see why you'd think about that other song XD