Hacking Question about newer switch with latest motherboard

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a switch with the latest motherboard, that can only be modded with a ModChip, the SX Core. But the SX Core page isn't clear of what it can and cannot do exactly.

So I would like to ask a few questions if it's ok. And I always like to ask lots of questions when it comes to Hardmods, before I even attempt to mod my systems.

What can you do with the SX Core chip exactly? Can you still play legit Retail games from the eShop? Because I bought BOTW like 2 days ago from the eshop.

Can you play backups? Can you install and run CFW and homebrew? I really want to extract gamesaves to mod them. And if you can install CFW with SX Core, can I install any CFW, or am I stuck with SXos?

And does anyone know a legit seller that sells the SX Core in the US? Also, does anyone have a link to an install guide for SX Core? I have to be honest though, I haven't looked for a guide yet, I was going to do that after I get the information I need first.

Sorry for my wall of text btw. Lol.

(Sent from Tapatalk Pro)

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Reactions: TheTechGenius

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/videos-not-working-on-certain-sites-w-ms-edge-browser.645937/