Question about new PSP's

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Harpuia, Apr 16, 2008.

Apr 16, 2008

Question about new PSP's by Harpuia at 6:07 AM (1,058 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Harpuia
    OP

Member Harpuia GBAtemp Fan

United States
    So I'm considering buying a PSP in a few months; how easy are new PSP's to hack currently?

About how much will I have to spend total?

2. Taziz

Member Taziz GBAtemp Regular

Lithuania
    uh I'm buying my self a psp slim in few days and on my research you don't need anything big to hax it its only 10-15min work maybe more,
    tools you need i a modified sony battery or phat psp to make it work, at my place they cot 15$ to hax it o its cheap and fast

3. delta123

Member delta123 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    if you have tools already then placing in a custom firmware takes 5 minutes. all psps are, at this point in time, hackable.

the only problem with the new psp slims is that there is no way to make a pandora batttery with it. but you can still hack the psp.

if you have a friend with the tools then placing a custom firmware on the psp should only cost the psp itself. psp plus 4gig memstick card is all you need to pay for. you should get the firmware installed for free. you shouldnt be paying for people to install it.

but tool battery will make it cost a little more.

4. Bob Evil

Member Bob Evil The Department of Home-Made Insecurity

United Kingdom
    Find somebody you know ... more than one person is best ... who want to mod their PSPs, and then you can all chip in and buy a Datel TOOL battery between you ...