question about my 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by Dthruking, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Dthruking
    OP

Dthruking Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 28, 2007
    United States
    im thinking about going out and buying the wireless internet adapter because i want to play online and i dont have enought cord...my computer is in my basement and then therea a 1st floor and then my xbox 360 is on the 2nd floor in my room. What all do i need to buy with this? do i need a router? or can i just use my nintendo wifi usb adapter to send a signal to the xbox adpater? thats what i did with my ps3 and it worked great.

let me know

thanks

Dthruking

2. adgloride

adgloride Its A Wii Wario

Apr 2, 2003
    You will need a wireless router. You will also need a wireless adapter for the 360. If you look on ebay they do ethernet cables that are 100 metres long, its a lot cheaper. I'm not sure if the nintendo wifi adapter will work.

3. ZeWarrior

ZeWarrior TheWarrior

Jul 2, 2007
    Brazil
    It can work with a mod. I don't have a link here but google it and you should find a page.

4. squirt1000

squirt1000 Would rather have a cup of Tea!

Banned
    Jul 14, 2003
    Devon, UK
    Really? I only ever got my 360 to work with the genuine MS360 wireless USB adapter [​IMG]

5. ZeWarrior

ZeWarrior TheWarrior

Jul 2, 2007
    Brazil
    The Mod seems to make it like a regular router so it should work.

6. Suranwrap

Suranwrap Member

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2006
    Canada
    Vancouver, Canada
    Wireless sucks for online play. Things like cordless phones can lag you out.
    Hardwire is always cheaper and faster.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice