Question about Moonshell

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by PineappleH, Aug 13, 2006.

Aug 13, 2006

Question about Moonshell by PineappleH at 7:21 PM (801 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. PineappleH
    OP

Member PineappleH GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I downloaded MoonShell V1.3C for my G6 Lite. I copied the files to my G6 Lite, but when I load it up, the screen turns white. What am I doing wrong?

Also I wonder if MoonShell works with remotes. It would be pretty annoying to bring out my DS Lite all the time just to change songs. [​IMG]

2. js18

Newcomer js18 Member

I was wondering the same thing? I get a white screen also when booting the moonshell file. , yet I can run the media extend player with no problem. BTW does anyone know which is better? MS or ME?

3. PineappleH
    OP

United States
    I found out that u have to run MS in NDS mode. Tap ur upper right hand corner, and a list will drop down. Hit "mycard", then run the "_BOOT_blah".

I got my MS to work, BUT one really freakish problem I'm having with it is that female singers are singing in man voice [​IMG] And other songs aren't working properly. Anything I can do about it?

4. heyyouguys

Member heyyouguys GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Maybe stop dl'ng female impersonators! [​IMG]

5. PineappleH
    OP

United States
    Wow am I the only one who's having this problem?!?!?!?

P.S. Has anybody try to use a remote control (like the one PSP has) with MoonShell on G6 Lite?!?!

6. 754boy

Banned 754boy :D

United States
    No remote. Period. PSP has one because the system was designed from the ground up with multimedia feature in mind. Moonshell is homebrew.

7. PineappleH
    OP

United States
    Fine, put the remote thing aside.

Can anybody help me with my MoonShell problem (Same with MediaExtend)? I DO NOT want to hear a song that's normally sang by female artist start singing in a deep scary man's voice when I load it on G6 Lite.