Hacking Question about memory card and sd2vita

olimar718

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a SD2vita set up and working with a 32gb micro SD card.
I also have a 4gb Sony memory card.
But now that my sd2vita is Mounted as ux0 I cannot see the normal memory card anywhere (in Vita shell or ftp)
Is it normal ? Or is it possible to access the memory card when you have sd2vita on ux0?
Thanks in advance.

Spartk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have a SD2vita set up and working with a 32gb micro SD card.
I also have a 4gb Sony memory card.
But now that my sd2vita is Mounted as ux0 I cannot see the normal memory card anywhere (in Vita shell or ftp)
Is it normal ? Or is it possible to access the memory card when you have sd2vita on ux0?
Thanks in advance.

press triangle in vitashell and select "mount uma0:"

Reactions: olimar718

olimar718

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
did you mod your psvita with original memory card in it and then configured sd2vita? or are you trying to put an original memory card in a pre-modded psvita with only sd2vita?
I did mod with original Vita memory card.

Spartk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I did mod with original Vita memory card.

usually when you mod your psvita with original memory card, and then configure sd2vita, you automatically get your sd2vita as ux0: and your memory card as uma0:. if you can't see the uma0: you can mount it in vitashell by pressing triangle in main screen (the one with all psvita's drives). there's no need to make any new configuration to enable your sony memory card.

Zukov

Dinosaur
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
usually when you mod your psvita with original memory card, and then configure sd2vita, you automatically get your sd2vita as ux0: and your memory card as uma0:. if you can't see the uma0: you can mount it in vitashell by pressing triangle in main screen (the one with all psvita's drives). there's no need to make any new configuration to enable your sony memory card.
Maybe the plugin ain't appropiate? I know there's one for mounting sd2vita as ux0, and another one to mount SD2Vita as ux0 and the original memcard as uma0.

Spartk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Maybe the plugin ain't appropiate? I know there's one for mounting sd2vita as ux0, and another one to mount SD2Vita as ux0 and the original memcard as uma0.

There are 2 plugins, one to mount sd2vita as ux0: and original memory as uma0: and the other one doing the opposite thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone