Homebrew Question about Mame etc and 240p

Cecilmax

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Comment the functions out if they're unused?

I finally found it. The thing is, its really not intuitive what cpus and sounds core to include when adding a game to a custom makefile.common :)

Now I dont have any error a the compilation, xmen is running fine but I still can't run asterix, it just dont load and return to retroarch menu.

Disorarara

Trophies
XP
Country
I am able to successfully compile a resized Mame2003 itech32 core using Wiimpathy's makefile.common and driver.c files without any issues. The resulting dol boots fine.

I do still, however, run into problems with 'undefined references' from usrintrf.c pertaining to neogeo mcd and memcard lines while compiling the core, if I ever choose to omit any of the neogeo machine/vidhrdw/drivers lines from the makefile.common file. Is there any way to exclude NeoGeo from the build entirely?

If I leave the NeoGeo lines in makefile.common, those undefined references will go away. But I'm still getting undefined references only to the drivers/game name tites I've exclusively put in driver.c.

For example: .\libretro_wii.a(driver.o):(.data.driver+0x0): undefined reference to 'driver.tmnt'

I'm assuming I just haven't included all the necessary CPU/drivers/sound files to the makefile.common, but I'm certain I've included all the necessary files, and I usually will get an undefined reference if any of those files are missing.

Sorry for the late reply but can you upload that itech32 core?

grandosegood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MK3 works on RA 1.3 with imame4all_libretro_1.3 and MK3 (mame 0.37 romset)... a bit slow.. but playable. Also tested and playable NBA JAM, Rampage World, Outrun, NBA Maximum Hangtime.
hey there, i tried this with the max hangtime .37 rom, and i'm trying to find the .dol for imame4all_libretro_1.3. i keep returning back to homebrew launcher. any tips? thanks.

Disorarara

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any way to load MK2 plus or SF2 mix on this core? Can someone add their roms as recognizable in the emulator, they're really great hacks that I'd love to play in 240p

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: