Hacking question about karo host 09.04.2022 version

tommy28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HI i have got a question which i need help with right i have just flashed my ESP32-S2 device with karo host ESP32S2_Auto_Emulates_USB_900NA_.bin 09.04.2022 version it is the newest one karo has done
anyway when i tried to dump fifa 22 ps4 to a external hard drive it shut down my ps4. so i thought it dumped the full game but when i put my external hard drive in my pc it left a file that said dumping
and modded warfare said ages ago on a youtube video that if you ever get a file that says dumping then it has not dumped right.
the thing is i left my ps4 to dump the game i did not do anything i left it to dump the game came back to my ps4 left it for just over a hour and my ps4 was shut down so i thought it dumped the game but it has not so has any one helse found this problem with fifa 22 or any other ps4 games.
cos other ps4 games that i have dumped they have left a file that says completed but up to now the only game that has not dumped is fifa 22 or has it dumped fully is there maybe a error with the karo host.

cos it left a file called dumping on my external hard drive and i remember what modded warfare said ages ago on one of his youtube videos that if it leaves a file called dumping then it has not dumped the full game.

also the version of karo host before this new one 09.04.2022 version
that one did not shut down when it dumped a game
but this one karo host 09.04.2022 version it shuts down everytime it dumps a game then you have to do the userguide and jailbreak thing again.

there really needs to be a host that like leaves the userguide and goes onto the main ps4 screen when it dumps a game that would be better why cant any devs do it that way then you would know if it is dumped a ps4 game then you would not have to do the jailbreak thing again.

also a question about the homebrew store why do you have to connect to the internet to get onto this to dump a game the only good thing about the homebrew store is that it does not shut down the ps4 when it has dumped a game.

anyway is there any other way to dump a ps4 game without the ps4 shuting down the homebrew store is great cos i have seen videos of it on youtube but you have to connect to the internet which the devs dont tell you that bit i went to install the hombrew store pkg file the other day and i need to connect to the internet which i dont want to do that in case my ps4 updates which it is a bit of a risk doing that way.

so is there any other way to dump a ps4 game like is there any other program like the homebrew store which does not need the internet to open and use.

tommy28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi just a quick question i have sorted the userguide bit my ps4 does not shut down when i dump a ps4 game what i needed to do is

i went on settings then clicked on power saving settings it brings up 3 boxes i clicked on the first one called set time until ps4 shuts down i

t said 20 minutes so that is why it did not dump the full fifa 22 ps4 game i changed that setting to do not turn off

then i clicked the 2nd box called media playback i clicked the do not turn off button

then i click on the 3rd box called general applications i click do not turn off

then i got out of thoses settiings went back to power saving settings
and clicked set featurs available in rest mode i left that one alone

then i went back on power saving settings and clicked on set time until controllers turn off
i clicked the button do not turn off

all of theses settings was set to minutes the first one was set to 20 minutes so i click the button do not turn off

so know my ps4 does not shut down when i dump a ps4 game so i have fixed the problem now

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi just a quick question i have sorted the userguide bit my ps4 does not shut down when i dump a ps4 game what i needed to do is

i went on settings then clicked on power saving settings it brings up 3 boxes i clicked on the first one called set time until ps4 shuts down i

t said 20 minutes so that is why it did not dump the full fifa 22 ps4 game i changed that setting to do not turn off

then i clicked the 2nd box called media playback i clicked the do not turn off button

then i click on the 3rd box called general applications i click do not turn off

then i got out of thoses settiings went back to power saving settings
and clicked set featurs available in rest mode i left that one alone

then i went back on power saving settings and clicked on set time until controllers turn off
i clicked the button do not turn off

all of theses settings was set to minutes the first one was set to 20 minutes so i click the button do not turn off

so know my ps4 does not shut down when i dump a ps4 game so i have fixed the problem now
To shutdown after dumping a game, you need the config file. It's a setting in there. It won't shutdown without it.

tommy28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oh so it will still shut down then cos non of the games i have dumped now have shut down so maybe i have fixed it i just really want a backup manager to dump ps4 games to external hard drive without shuting down really the same way as the ps3 way that would be better.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh so it will still shut down then cos non of the games i have dumped now have shut down so maybe i have fixed it i just really want a backup manager to dump ps4 games to external hard drive without shuting down really the same way as the ps3 way that would be better.
The closest thing is itemzflow. It's a backup manager with box art, and it can dump games. It should create a gp4, just not sure if it can build and install the fpkg. I told al azif about a weird issue with the normal app dumper not dumping the full game from external only. Anyway, I think you still need to build the fpkg.

tommy28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
godreborn itemzflow is that the homebrew store pkg file i have not heard of this backup manager i have heard of the homebrew store that dumps ps4 games but i have not heard of itemzflow what back up manager is that and were can i get that from

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
godreborn itemzflow is that the homebrew store pkg file i have not heard of this backup manager i have heard of the homebrew store that dumps ps4 games but i have not heard of itemzflow what back up manager is that and were can i get that from
I just asked, because I thought it was separate. yes, it's part of the hb store, which you can get on pkg-zone. there's a way to make it return to itemzflow/the store after exit in settings, hb settings. I'm not sure what the exact setting is, but I'd imagine it would be obvious.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hands free vr