Hacking Question about just dance 2016/17 files

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,194
  • Replies 4
D

Deleted User

OP
Sorry, but i didn't know if this was the right section.
My question is, does just dance uses backgrounds as pv and then there is a model or something dancing or is it a full video?

Codemastershock

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
On the next gen versions, yes, it is two different videos playing together and a third silhouette/shadow of the upper body to compare movement that is not visible to the player.
On Wii, on JD2 and 3 they did something like this on DLCs (but instead of a background cutscene, it is rendered in simpler real time graphics with static images) , but not on everything else. That's why even with the atrocious limitation of space on Wii, these DLCs were reasonably pretty, unlike JD2015 Wii DLCs that are hideous to look at.

All recent JD on 7th gen consoles are a single heavily compressed cutscene from the next gen versions.

Last edited by Codemastershock,
D

Deleted User

OP
On the next gen versions, yes, it is two different videos playing together and a third silhouette/shadow of the upper body to compare movement that is not visible to the player.
On Wii, on JD2 and 3 they did something like this on DLCs (but instead of a background cutscene, it is rendered in simpler real time graphics with static images) , but not on everything else. That's why even with the atrocious limitation of space on Wii, these DLCs were reasonably pretty, unlike JD2015 Wii DLCs that are hideous to look at.

All recent JD on 7th gen consoles are a single heavily compressed cutscene from the next gen versions.
For example, if i wanted to use better when i am dancing as a background video, will the silhouette be there too? And for previous/older just dance, it will not?

Codemastershock

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
on recent ones, yes. On next gen ones, it's rare but sometimes a bug causes to the background load first than the dancer. On recent JD for Wii, they are a single video.

The silhouette that I am referring is not the trainer/dancer, it's used only to compare the player's performance. It functions like this:

(background)silhouette and motion recognition
background video
dancer/trainer on top of all

The last two are a single video on Wii

Last edited by Codemastershock,
D

Deleted User

OP
on recent ones, yes. On next gen ones, it's rare but sometimes a bug causes to the background load first than the dancer. On recent JD for Wii, they are a single video.

The silhouette that I am referring is not the trainer/dancer, it's used only to compare the player's performance. It functions like this:

(background)silhouette and motion recognition
background video
dancer/trainer on top of all

The last two are a single video on Wii
How to rip just dance Wii in order to get these backgrounds?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Yes.