Hacking Question about IOS70, NUSD and DOP-IOS...

zektor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As you know, IOS70 is used for system menu 4.2. When I installed it via DOP-IOS and enabled trucha, VC games could be copied to the SD card and they will work. But, I wanted to download and pack a wad of the IOS (and trucha) as well. I used NUSD as always, downloaded and checked off to trucha sign. wrote changes and saved. But. launching from the SD with this installed would not work. Does anyone know why? DOP-IOS using a different method of trucha signing?

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Did you apply the Trucha bug to the IOS modules? The "Trucha" checkbox merely means that you intend to make modifications (read: checking it alone does not put the Trucha bug in).

zektor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dialexio said:
Did you apply the Trucha bug to the IOS modules? The "Trucha" checkbox merely means that you intend to make modifications (read: checking it alone does not put the Trucha bug in).

Ahh... I see. Thanks!

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you tick the trucha box and pack to wad, then when its downloaded, press the modify files directly button. then select each file in the top box in turn and click the little bug below it. once you've one this to each one, click finished making changes. then it'll pack to a wad, and it'll be trucha patched.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.