Homebrew Question about homebrew, svdt, Pokemon ORAS

thaFranchize2b

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No sure what went wrong so try this turn of your 3DS, delete the JKSV folder from your MSD, boot JKSM and let it creates it file system again and attempt to do what we said below.
I did that and now when I go back to export save in JKSM the "main" is gone and it only says "new". I went back in game and saved again but it still only says new

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did that and now when I go back to export save in JKSM the "main" is gone and it only says "new". I went back in game and saved again but it still only says new
Not gonna lie im lost just try to reread what I said to do this is really simple and I showed you how I imported your save in under a minute :wink:.

thaFranchize2b

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. You need to put that main file into another folder and import from that folder, or hit new and enter a folder name and put the main file in that folder, then it will work.
so a new folder in the root of SD or new folder in the JKSV folder

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@thaFranchize2b are you using FTP to transfer the save file to your 3DS by chance? If so make sure it's set to binary transfer mode, not ASCII. I know that by default Filezilla will try sending files without a file extension in ASCII mode, which will corrupt them.
Sorry, what exactly is FTP?

thaFranchize2b

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
woah I got it to work, I just made a "franch" folder like you said. Sorry I didnt read your post thoroughly. I appreciate the help. Do you mind if I ask one more question before we close out the thread? Ok so it's to my understanding that this whole problem was created when I first genned and exported, then in game I saved over. So how could I prevent this from happening in the future after I gen in PKHex? Or will it automatically correct itself if I use JKSM?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
woah I got it to work, I just made a "franch" folder like you said. Sorry I didnt read your post thoroughly. I appreciate the help. Do you mind if I ask one more question before we close out the thread? Ok so it's to my understanding that this whole problem was created when I first genned and exported, then in game I saved over. So how could I prevent this from happening in the future after I gen in PKHex? Or will it automatically correct itself if I use JKSM?
ALL YOU WOULD NEED TO DO IS REPLAC ETHE MAIN WITH YOU NEW ONE AND IMPORT YOU WONT HAVE ANY ISSUES IN THE FUTURE.

Woops left my caps on lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte