Hacking question about getting SSBB working on my wii

aykevin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys.. need help on getting SSBB working..
let me give you my inside story first.. I brought a JP version Wii last summer.. and it came chipped.. (i.e. i can play US version. zelda and iso games) havn't downloaded a single iso game before.. SSBB is my first one, and i don't really know what i am doing.. the reason why i want to download it is because i went out to buy it the other day, was talking to the shop owner and he said that chipped Wii have problem playing SSBB.. even if it's the same region.. he said if i download it i will be able to play.. so i gave it a bash.

downloaded the game now.. but then as it was downloading.. i checked out a few forum.. they say that if i don't do it properly it might brick my Wii.. i was wondering if anyone can help me.. i tried to download the stuff they say to use, i.e. Generic Wii patcher, main.dol, wiibrickbreaker.. but none of them work.. i think it's because they were too general and i don't really know how to do anything so didn't understand.. if anyone have time can you please help? thanks

n1x

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Luxembourg
Hi

I'm not in the mood to help you because I disagree with your point of view: if you like the game, buy the game. Because it woesn't work with modded wii's is still not a good reason to download it. Rip your own game and make your own rip to work or find a way to turn off your modchip.

cya

SoNiC1023

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
n1x said:
Hi

I'm not in the mood to help you because I disagree with your point of view: if you like the game, buy the game. Because it woesn't work with modded wii's is still not a good reason to download it. Rip your own game and make your own rip to work or find a way to turn off your modchip.

cya

Yea I kinda agree with you I have a wiikey and SSBB doesnt work on it. Its the only chip that has problems with it. Anyway I knew about the wiikey problem but I still went out at midnite to buy the game because I believe in supporting good games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: sometimes to the point of thanking me for my quick actions etc against spam and other stuff, but... +1