1. IonMagus77

OP IonMagus77 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hi all, I want to hack my Vita to play all kind of PS1 and PSP Games with Adrenaline but I have two generell questions

1. May sound stupid but how does one get the Roms and Isos on the Vita after hacking it? Do you need SD2Vita for it?

2. Can you still use Vita Game Cards on your device after installing SD2Vita or can you simply remove the adapter snd put a Game in it?

Thank you in advance!

2. lamvuong

lamvuong Member
    Newcomer

1. You shouldn't really ask this here. Just google it and you will get many places.
    2. You can, just get the storage manager plugin and change the mount point as needed. You will need to reboot each time though.

IonMagus77 likes this.
  3. Rahkeesh

Rahkeesh GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    The homebrew PKGJ can download all PSN stuff directly to your Vita. Not really sure on its legality so that's all I'll say.

4. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Dick, With Balls
    Reviewer

United States
    1) you don't need an SD2Vita, if you have a normal Vita memory card that would work fine. Moving things to the Vita can be done via USB or FTP.
    2) You can't use both at the same time, the SD2Vita takes up the game card slot. You can, however, swap between an SD2Vita and a legit Vita Memory card if you like, which as mentioned does require a reboot. Then you remove the SD2Vita and put a game card in.

You could also pick up a PSVSD, if you have an OLED 3G Vita. It's an MSD card adapter that replaces the 3g module, allowing you to use an MSD card there instead of the game slot. But it's more difficult to install (have to take apart the Vita) and once it's in, you won't be able to remove the MSD card unless you open the Vita again.

IonMagus77 and Flame like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Question, getting,