Hacking Question about getting a O3ds that just did a system transfer (to new 3ds) working with CFW

Triumph

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi All,

I had a quick question, I just did a system transfer from my Old 3ds to my New 3ds XL.
My New 3ds XL is working fine, but my Old 3ds now lost the FBI and Homebrew Launcher apps.

I can still boot into GodMode or Luma mode (start or select when powering on) but can't find a way to get FBI or Homebrew Launcher back on the device?

Anyone have any idea's or suggestions?

Edit: The reason I'm trying to do this, is to install the save game manager back on the Old 3ds, and then copy off my saves to move to the new 3ds.

bakageta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should just need to re-inject FBI into H&S. In Godmode9, navigate to your FBI.cia, select it, cia image options, mount image to drive, select the .app file, NCCH image options, inject to h&s. Reboot, and use FBI to install whatever else you need.

Triumph

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should just need to re-inject FBI into H&S. In Godmode9, navigate to your FBI.cia, select it, cia image options, mount image to drive, select the .app file, NCCH image options, inject to h&s. Reboot, and use FBI to install whatever else you need.

Thanks, I will give this a shot

Omegapsy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a little freaky, since I just did two system transfers for the dsiware exploit and kept FBI injected to my H&S with no interaction from me.

Triumph

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks worked great!
Although when I went back into godmode9 and did the un-inject H&S, something happened to my old system and now I just get a blue light for about 1 second, and the screens don't turn on at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0