SwaGoat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Well it's probably a noobish question but I don't know what to do,

the main question is how to install cias on CFW (gateway cfw especially),
I wanna install them to have Coin Setter(or something klike that) on gateway mode but, if there's another option,besides shaking 3ds up and down or walking,I'd like you to reomend it to me (probably bad grammar,sorry english isn't my native language)

Thanks in advane :P

AlucardjX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
on cfw and gateway you can install cias with BBM of FBI(try that first)i have the coin setter installed by BBM a long time agoo(before i cross the cfw street and living only with GW card)

SwaGoat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
on cfw and gateway you can install cias with BBM of FBI(try that first)i have the coin setter installed by BBM a long time agoo(before i cross the cfw street and living only with GW card)
It's quite weird 'cause I have Pasta CFW and TONS of cias installed but when I boot on gateway none of these are on the home menu

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
you mean that I have 2 emunands ? If that's what you said, then probably yes? also, I launch pasta cfw via minipasta which probably hanges something (i guess so)

Yeah. You have to see it as a different NAND. So when you install something to Emunand 1, it only shows up on Emunand 1. If you want cia's on your gateway Emunand you'd have to install a cia installer to the gateway Emunand and then install your cia's separately from the other Emunand and the sysnand.

SwaGoat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yeah. You have to see it as a different NAND. So when you install something to Emunand 1, it only shows up on Emunand 1. If you want cia's on your gateway Emunand you'd have to install a cia installer to the gateway Emunand and then install your cia's separately from the other Emunand and the sysnand.
that's my problem, how do I install a cia installer on the second emunand?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM